
On a boat ride at the zoo.

All the little monkeys in a tree.

Brayden with Dan and Tiffany's daughter Averi. (The date is wrong, my camera has a mind of its own.)

Kevin and the kids. He didn't know I was taking a picture and the football has just left his hand. Luckily, he's super strong and it went way over my head and Brayden was on the return with that pass.

This is after I said, "Cole".

This is when I told him I was going to shut off the water and he needed to hold the hose for me. I ran in the house and grabbed my camera because I knew this is what he would do. When I am watering flowers, he always puts his head right where the flowers are so I'll get him wet. I wish these two pics of him would have been reversed!!

This is Kai's first day of pre-K. Cole keeps telling people "I'm going to Kindergarten in a few more years!"

Arghhhh!

Brayden and Saydria on their 1st day. It was a little chilly this morning. Saydria changed sweaters after this picture, she put on her pink one that is almost identical to this black one.

Saydria at the Little Miss Firefighter pageant. No prize, but she had a great time chit-chatting with the girls (as she likes to call it) and couldn't wait to change into her play clothes so she could ride some rides at the fair. :)

Loved having her hair all curly. My friend Pam is a stylist and offered to do Saydria's hair before the pageant.

Girlie girl.

On a LONG waterslide at Dan and Tiff's house for Kaili's birthday party. The kids held on to the rope and Dan ran with the other end of the rope in his hands and pulled the kids. It was a hit!
The kids just finished their 2nd week of school. Brayden is now in 4th and Saydria in 2nd. Kai is attending pre-K everyday, half day and he is loving it. (And for those of you wondering, Kevin is in his final 8 weeks of nursing school, this rotation being critical care.) We've been making playdoh for his class and he had a great time mixing colors to make different colors. Cole and I have a few hours a day all to ourselves and sometimes we go to the park with friends and play, go to a local science museum, visit the library (weekly storytime starts in a week) or just play with friends. Other days we do a little yard work, read some books, make bread, go for walks in our neighborhood or feed fish at the pond near our home. He really likes to watch Diego that he got from the library, so I'll put it in for him when I want to run on the treadmill or get some quick cleaning done. :)
12 comments:
Wow, all of the pictures are great! Your kids are getting so big, a 4th grader and 2nd grader! I love the pictures of Saydria's hair, it's gorgeous and Cole getting himself with the hose is hysterical.
Hi, Your kids are adorable and getting big. Cute pics!
I love these pictures. The water ones just scream out "I'm a boy" and the pagent, wow, beautiful. Love the pictures.
Well, Saydria was robbed. She looked gorgeous and should have won a prize for SOMETHING! :) Cute pics, I was wondering if Kai had started K or pre-k. Too cute.
Saydria was probably the quietest girl on stage. She was one of the first to go and her interview went pretty quickly. By the time they got to the last half of the girls, they spent more time with them asking them about their families and what they like to do with them, etc and I think their comfort level went up with each girl. They just didn't get to see much of her personality at all up there, but she had a great time anyway. :)
Oh.my.word. Saydria's hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!I'm glad you got a picture of it! How cute, little Miss Firefighter. :)
I like the wet/hose pictures. Can you ever imagine going outside and doing that now?!!? Kids are so funny!
-Melissa (it just says my husband's name!)
That was a good long post! You guys have such a cute family. Brayden and Saydria look so grown up! I can't believe they were wearing sweaters. I want that kind of weather! Saydria's hair looked so pretty for the pageant!
I love all your pictures! You have such a cute family and it looks like you have a lot of fun! It's fun to catch up with you guys through blogging. Thanks for keeping in touch! If you are ever out our direction or if we are out there it would be awesome to get together!
I love all the new pictures. Love Saydria's hair. You asked on my blog what my time was on my 5k. I didn't post it because I wasn't to proud of it. It was 32 min. I was hoping to be well under that. In High School it was always between 21-22min, but I guess I was a lot younger than. We'll see how Boise goes. After the last race I could barely walk for 2 days because of my knees. If that keeps happening, I'll have decide if it's worth it.
Her hair is GORGEOUS!
What fun pictures
Hi! What a fun summer! I love your girl's hair. She looks so much like you! My blog is private now so send me your email and I'll send you and invite. Sharisseee@yahoo.com
That was quite the compilation of info. :) I love the pic of all of them in the tree. Your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment