Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sushi Cake

My girlfriends threw me a really fun surprise party for my birthday a couple months ago and one of my friends just sent me this picture. My friend Tiffany made a beautiful sushi cake and it was yummy, too! I have some really amazing friends with some incredible talents. I'm blessed to call them my friends.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Way cute and Happy belated Birthday Steph.

Merry Christmas too, while I'm on here!

Dan said...

You know, you're not that bad of a friend yourself. :) Love Ya!

Melissa said...

Oh, happy birthday. Looks like you had a great time. I am glad.

Braziers said...

yummy, and happy birthday. Drew and I are terrible wit birthdays. Also......MERRY CHRISTMAS! We hopethat you guys had fun

Danelle said...

What a cute cake!!! We sure miss you guys and I can't believe how adorable and big your kids are! Saydria looks like a mini you! So glad we can keep up on eachother!

Cassie and Chad said...

What a great cake!! Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas to you!

Kelly said...

Steph, I listened to the Cocktail soundtrack today. I thought of you during Rave On! Love ya! Those were good times my friend, good times :)

Nancy K said...

What a fun cake!!! Love it!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Happy belated birthday, Stephanie! That is an awesome cake....how clever!

Amy said...

Was it really sushi? Happy late birthday!

Melissa S. said...

Was it REALLY Sushi? sick.....um, I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You look so pretty in that picture!