Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GWL

This is what I woke up to on the morning of New Year's Eve. I heard clanging downstairs in the kitchen, so I went downstairs and Cole was unloading the clean dishes from the dishwasher and putting them away! What a sweet little boy!


We went to Great Wolf Lodge a couple weeks ago and Cole loved this slide!!


Brayden brought his friend Brandon and I had him take several family shots of us, but this one is the one that turned out the best. Sad, considering that 2 of our kids are closing their eyes!! This was Sunday morning and we just swam for a few hours before we needed to leave. Brayden and Kai's eyes were pretty sore.


Saydria and Cole in the kids' suite. Cole loved the top bunk and didn't want to give it up.

5 comments:

Braziers said...

I am so excited to see you guys this summer. I feel like your kids are so grownup and we dn't know them very well yet. Fun lodge, I love doin stuff like that.

Brandy said...

Cole can come over anytime and unload our dishwasher. What a sweet little boy!

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable. You guys look like you have so much fun.

Melissa S. said...

YAY! We're goin' to Great Wolf Lodge in April!!!! What a fun Christmas morning!!!!

Amy said...

That looks like a great place! I want to go down that slide! You guys always seem to be having an adventure.

I am glad to know it was a sushi cake.