
Saydria, Kai and Cole clearning the driveway. :) Kevin and Brayden were on their way to Lowe's to buy a snow blower. Thankfully. The kids had fun making snowmen and snowforts in the meantime.

Tubing at Soldier Hollow Ski Resort. It was so much fun!

Our family at the bottom of the hill. It was such a sunny day, we were slowly taking gloves, hats and scarves off.

Kevin and Josh (my sister Heidi's husband). We went to dinner at a Thai place that is now one of our favorites...and then to Red Mango, a place where Kevin and I frequent for our sweet teeth. :) Heidi and I were sitting by the fireplace and the guys were enjoying the view. :)

Laser tag on New Year's Day! Our family and my sister Heidi and her family had blast playing a couple games of free for all! This is definitely going to be a tradition because we had so much fun!
4 comments:
Ahh, too be warm in the snow . . . that was mu Utah wish! You guys look like a happy family!
I meant "my" Utah wish!
That is pretty much the only thing I miss about snow....playing in it! Sure don't miss the cold. Your family is wonderful! Hope you are enjoying living in the Ranches. We sure miss that place.
Tubing looked like a blast. I have always wanted to try out Soldier Hollow. What a beautiful day. Great pictures!!
Post a Comment