
This was our intermission treat for General Conference.

I have bangs. This is me with my friend Courtney at the Grizzlies hockey game. Disclaimer: I had been doing yard work all day with the beautiful weather...and Courtney asked if our family wanted to go to the game with her and the kids with about 20 minutes notice. It was either look good or eat. Yep.

This is Saydria with her cotton candy tongue and slushee in hand. Nice. Her friend Elise is not impressed. :) They were dancing all night long trying to get onto the big screen at the game, but to no avail. The people in the boxes next to ours on either side were on camera and the people below us as well, it was killing them!!

Kai lost his first tooth! He was so excited all day at the thought of losing it, so when it finally happened, he was just thrilled! He put his tooth in a little ziploc for the toothfairy right away.
4 comments:
WHAT??!?! No recipe for those AWESOME looking whatever-they're-called?!?!
Oh, and I love the bangs.
I want a recipe too!
Saydria sure looks like you! What beautiful girls you both are!
the cookies make my mouth water!
So much fun to see that you and I are having such similar life experiences! The cookies remind me of when you guys made yummy food for our apartment on Sundays.
Post a Comment