Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where did August Go?

 Yes, I made this, two of them actually, because they were so good. It's not super pretty, but I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of food for a while. :)

This is Cole on his first day of pre-K. He was originally going to stay home with me, but we got a phone call from the pre-K teacher at the kids' school and they said they had an opening and so we got him started! He loves going to school! He goes on T-Th from 9 to noon.

During the month of August, we had my brother Tim and his family visit us from Colorado for a week. It was a fun, busy week! We just returned from a trip to Idaho to visit Kevin's family over Labor Day weekend. We didn't go all summer and promised the kids we'd make a trip there before summer was over. It was a fun trip and so good to see everyone again! My kids are always happy to be on the farm and ride horses and 4 wheelers. I'll post pics later.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am feeling that same way. Where on earth did August go. COle is so cute I hope h elikes pre-k and your trip to Idaho sounds really fun:)

Unknown said...

What a cute little boy. That pie looks delicious!!!! It is making me hungry.