Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall has arrived...

 I made this little craft! We are getting new homes on either side of ours and I asked the workers if I could snag their scraps for our campfire. My kids were way too excited about pillaging the site, so I ended up with a ton of extra blocks and decided to do pinterest-y craft.

 Kai picked these at Thanksgiving Point gardens for his cub scout meeting one night. They did some service in the gardens and in return, got to pick veggies to take home. He was so excited to show me what he picked for our family!

 This is what our dog does after the kids go to school. He is so bored after they leave. I really do try and play with him. Now that it's cold, it's not as fun to walk him. I actually do love taking him for walks. He just loves it when the kids come home though.

 I printed out one of those pinterest things and framed it.

 A friend of mine made this frame thing for me and I wasn't sure what to do with it! I found this pumpkin guy at the dollar store and put him in it. I think he likes it. I need to use this frame for things like this I think.

My mums have frost on them! I planted these last year and they are huge now. When we lived in OH, they never came back the following year, so I didn't expect this. I need to dig them up in the Spring and see if they will mind being moved back about 6 inches closer to the walkway. They are crowding my boxwoods. Happy Fall everyone!

3 comments:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Love your pretty decorations and the mums are gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Hey Steph! I love your update on your family. Cute, cute projects and those flowers are gorgeous. Have a great holiday season :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Allison and Kelly! :)