Sunday, January 27, 2008

Girls day out!

Saydria and I went to see "Enchanted" with her friends Pyper and Elle and their mom, Meghan (who, thankfully, is my friend!) It was a fun time for us and Saydria loves me to tell her the story over and over! We had the book before we saw the movie, so it was really fun to see it all come to life for her.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun...I will have to take Kassia to that. Where did you get the book. I didn't even know there was one! Kassia so loves Princesses right now!

The King Family said...

Cute photo! I didn't know there was a book.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Many Coloured Days said...

I have spent forever browsing your blog and getting in the know with you and your beautiful family once again! I can still picture Brayden as a two year old walking around TVA with pink high heels! Glad you left a comment on my blog so now I can blog stalk you too!!!

Johnson said...

Hi, how are you? I also took my daughter to this movie. It was hilarious. You also have a cute family.

Randall_bacon said...

I am glad you enjoyed the movie. That was a great picture of you and Saydria. I need to take my two kids to the movie and have them check it out!
Great blog site.