We've gone ice skating a couple times and have just decided that Saydria is a natural on skates. She really enjoys it and Kevin and I were talking about getting her on a little ice skating team and when we told her about it, she said, "I don't need lessons, I already know how to skate." Then, I explained to her that she could learn how to do spins and all kinds of fun things, then she replied, "I already know how! I don't need lessons!" Fine.
4 comments:
I'm so glad your doing a blog! Seeing you guys every other month isn't enough! Saydria makes me laugh. Who needs lessons when you already know how?! I LOVE the picture of Braden and Cole! (did you cut Cole's hair?) You should frame it. Or do a tile. We need to get together next month or so. I guess we need to find out when the next fight is. (that sounds so lame!)
YEAH For your blog! I am so glad you are doing a blog. It will be so fun to see all the latest and greatest happenings. Your kids are so big and so stinkin' cute. :) Happy Blogging.
Yeah! Now I can read about what is going on with you and your fam! So glad you started a blog. Once you get the hang of it you can blog quickly! Tell Kevin I said Hi!
I love that you have started blogging!!!! I can not believe how old Braden looks...I too remember when he was just a little one in Hawaii...Such a cutie. I bet he is a big helper, Jesiah is too. Saydria sounds like a blast, she probally keeps you on your toes! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment