Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bouncin'

(Brandon, Michael and Brayden) Brayden's school had a fun night for families called "Bouncin' off the walls" and there were air jumpers set up throughout the gym that the kids could jump inside and have fun for a couple hours. These three boys are known as "the three amigos" in their homeroom class. He's good friends with both of these boys, they all play baseball together and they have all gotten student of the quarter each year and they are quite competitive academically.
Kai had a blast at bouncin' and he was doing a little dance and singing to me here and I wish that I had filmed it!

1 comment:

Kami said...

That's what we need as my boys need that kind of way to expel their energy. Cute pictures of the kids Steph. How neat to for you daughter to get an award, I always feel proud of myself to as you know it is we mothers at least for me that helps them achieve those awards.So good for you as parents!