
Saydria's class is in yellow, and she is in the front row, the first of the yellow shirted girls. It was a really cute performance and my flash apparently isn't very powerful, but I just video taped the entire program and took a few more pictures after the program of Saydria with her little friends. There are about 200 kids in the morning classes and 200 in the afternoon classes. I think I could only squeeze in half of the kids here, but they looked really cool with each class in different colors. (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink)

Saydria with her friend Carrie. We live just a few minutes from each other and so this makes for a fun friend!

Saydria and Matthew played t-ball together last year. We still see their family at the ball field and they love to play together.

Saydria with Matthew and Gage, both boys were on her t-ball team last year. She is doing gymnastics this year.
1 comment:
The King girls say, "Hello, Saydria!" She looks very pretty in her yellow shirt.
Post a Comment