Monday, July 14, 2008

Trip to Colorado

Cole enjoying a bath with his cousin. We had a fun time visiting, the week went way too quickly!
Cole having a good time exploring Casa Bonita, a Mexican restaurant in Denver. There were cliff divers, games and lots of things to explore at this family friendly restaurant.

Cole liked looking at the tarantulas as the butterfly pavilion in Denver. I took Brayden to this same place when he was around this age and he enjoyed it also.


This is my brother Tim and his wife Karrie, and their son Ethan.



This is Cole with his Bacon cousins: Ethan, Kira and Toni.



L to R: Tim, Kira, Toni, Randall, Stephanie and Cole. Cole and I flew to Denver on Monday and spent the week with my brothers Randall and Tim. Tim and his family live in Colorado. Randall and his family live in Missouri and they were making the trek to CO for the first time, so we all met up at Tim's house. We had a great time, it had been since Saydria was a little baby that we all got to be together. We've traveled to both of their places on several occasions and it's always so nice to see them again.
Kevin stayed home with the other 3 kids and seemed to have a pretty good time. He had made dinner reservations for us at Genji shortly after our plane landed, so it was nice surprise after lots of traveling!

4 comments:

Lane family said...

Cole looks like Kai (a slightly lighter version)... when did that happen?! Glad you guys had a good time!

slopsemafamily said...

I am so happy that you got to see your brothers after such a long time. I know you had to enjoy the precious time with them. I have never seen a picture of you with them before.

Glad to hear that you had such a great time in Colorado.

Patria said...

great picutures!

we have the same anniversary! we celebrate 10 years this Friday the 18th too! awesome! (:

Amy said...

you guys seem to travel a lot. I want to be like you! Looks like so much fun!