Kevin and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary last week! I can't believe 10 years have flown by so quickly, which only brings me to the realization that the next 10 years will go just as fast. We had a nice evening out, which we usually do each weekend anyway, but it was fun to think back on all our amazing adventures together and the wonderful friendships we've gained over time. I'm looking forward to many more years of making memories with Kevin!
Oh! Kevin and I did get to open a time capsule we put together and sealed the first year we were married. There were lots of cards and letters, pictures, a journal of sorts, and some other fun things. We did find tucked in a card from my friend Julia, a check that we didn't know existed. I must have not seen it when we first opened the card when we were married. It was pretty funny.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Aaron and I celebrate our 10th on August 5th! :) Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. I will add you to my roll if you don't mind. :) Your kids are beautiful!
I remember when you guys got married... we followed shortly after. It doesn't seen like it was that long ago does it? I'm just glad you have tolorated Kevin for that long! We like you guys. (you to Kev!)
Congratulations on your anniversary! 10 years is a long time! We celebrate ours this month as well. Tell Brayden Happy late Birthday for us! I thought his birthday was on the 4th. I'll bet he is having a blast in Idaho!
I LOVE anniversaries! Isn't it amazing how fast time really does go!?! Congrats!!!
Happy 10th Anniversary! Marriage has been good to you, because you look fabulous. I love it here in Idaho, and I bet Brayden is having a blast working on the farm. Where is your family from?
Post a Comment