
We went to our friend Tonya's house for a fun cookie swap with a bunch of girls! There were lots of yummo cookies and all the kids enjoyed playing together and there weren't any meltdowns. It was cookie heaven. :) PS-I made Martha Stewart's marshmallow surprise cookies. They are easy and fun to make. I doubled the recipe and used a cookie scoop that is a size smaller than I normally use and it made almost 100 cookies. That's what Cole, Kai and I did after the kids got on the bus this morning.

Cheezer with cookie #2. Can you guess what color the icing was on his first sugar cookie? He was loving lunch today.
9 comments:
There are so many desserts and cookies that I am dying for right now... I have NO motivation. Maybe that's a good thing! I swear, I never get tired of Cole's camera smile!
That looks like so much fun and, hello, delicious. I love cookie swaps, but mostly I love Christmas cookie swaps. We are making cookies for Santa this year and the kids are so excited!
Today was so much fun! I ate two of your cookies on the way home, I think I need that recipe! Good thing it wasn't icy out, I would have swerved off the road trying to reach one on the dashboard, lol.
Thank you so much for Kaylee's sleeper! It is so cute, I love the brown/pink combo. She's wearing it tonight!
How much fun! I love get together's like that. I think I need to arrange one. Ha!ve a great holiday
Sorry I couldn't come, but I really appreciated the invite. I hadn't even started my baking at that time of the day.
Looks like fun!! That's a good idea to do it with friends, I think I might throw one!! Maybe I'll try your recipe!!
That looks like so much yummy fun! What a great idea!
Hi! Your kids are so cute! They are an exact combo of you and your husband. You look great too! That's so cool that you married your missionary! Please keep in touch!
Sharisse
Stephanie, you need those stockings by next week right? You should go buy the felt and come over and I'll help you make them!:)What day do you guys go out of town???
Post a Comment