Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Fun stuff
These pictures are all out of order, but you get the idea.
Kaili was also at the birthday party, but I didn't get her in any pics. :( This is from one night last week at our place. We love her to pieces.
Here's a picture of the birthday boy (Aaron) holding up his gingerbread man. His mom Brandy made a super cute cake of Red from Cars for him...and it was yum, which was a bonus.
We went to our friend's Derek & Brandy's for a little party for their son Aaron and the kids got to decorate the tastiest gingerbread men ever.
Cole was pooped out after a Christmas party. I checked on him just before I went to bed and this is what I found. He's usually on the floor next to his bed or partway under his bed. I was able to put him back in bed. :) Each morning we'll ask him where he slept and he'll say, "Big boy bed. Floor." It's funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute pictures! The party was a lot of fun!! I love Cole's "favorite outfit". It's so funny how those little guys have such a personality at such a young age! I love it!
WHat a fun party! Were those homemade gingerbreadmen? I love the expressions on your kids faces' AND Cambria used to do that same thing in her toddler bed that Cole is doing in that picture!
Steph- I would love to visit with you guys when you come though. Yes you have got the righ number. 0367... Ohh, I am excited now. When does your big trip take place. Email me if you like. TAlk to you soon.
Looks like fun - and cute kids too! Merry Christmas Steph:)
Those gingerbread men are HUGE!! What a fun time. I hope you guys have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!:0)
Such a great idea, those gingerbread men to decorate. Looks delicious too! Hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas!
Love ya.
Those gingerbread men were awesome!!! What a fun idea, they look yummy too. I hope you have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment