Friday, May 8, 2009

Hiking and baseball

At Hocking Hills with our friends Derrick and Brandy and their kids. We had early church and they invited us to hike and BBQ afterwards, it was a beautiful day for it!
Kai with his t-ball team. He's on the front row far right looking right at me and smiling huge.

We all know he's just in it for the hot dog and soda at the end of each game. :)

3 comments:

Brandy said...

That picture of Kai is so cute!!!

Amy said...

I adore that last picture of Kai sinking his teeth into that hot dog! What a cutie!

Lane family said...

I'm sad we won't be seeing you for random weekends anymore! I think it's the only think I will miss. Elle LOVES Saydria. Maybe when we have husbands with decent paychecks, we can go on an annual trip. We'll work on getting SCUBA certified! We love you guys!