Sunday, March 21, 2010

Columbus Bluejackets!!!

We went with our friends Dan and Tiffany to a Columbus Bluejackets game! (The Bluejackets are a professional ice hockey team...the Columbus Clippers play baseball.... ;) We had a great time and there was so much entertainment (from Chipotle and Donatos pizzas falling from the blimp flying around the room to snacks and my water bottle) that the time flew by quickly and we had a really fun time! The kids really enjoyed watching the game also. Thanks Dan and Tiffany for scoring the tickets and inviting us!



And Cole took this photo:



Cole is laughing at Tiffany in this picture because she's laughing at Kevin. It was cute. Bluejackets won 4-2!!! We ended up leaving early so Kevin could get up and go to work the next day, but Brayden stayed with Dan and Tiffany and they brought him home later. He could hardly take his eyes off the game.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

How fun! We scored tickets to a Clippers game last year....but they are a baseball team :) You guys must have seen the Blue Jackets play??

Dan said...

Brandy's right...it was the Blue Jackets. Gosh, what were you doing trying to wrangle kids instead of watching the names on the jerseys?

Hopefully you guys had fun. Sorry it was so crazy getting there and Kevin had to get up early the next day. At least Brayden had fun. :)

I love the pictures by the way. Your kids are so photogenic...in a very fun way!

Thanx for coming with us!

Sara Emily said...

Ha ha - I was wondering! Did the clippers switch from playing baseball to playing hockey?? I was confused. LOL Anyway - looks like lots of fun! Your pictures are awesome!

Stephanie said...

I fixed it, now you guys all look silly commenting about Clippers. :)
Funny that I did that. I've never been to a Clippers game, but we always get free tickets for them in the mail.

Amy said...

Looks like good times had by all. Your family is so cute. I really wish we could have a big reunion and be with the families that we love and miss.

That is so cool about Saydria's dress. What an awesome legacy.

And whatever name you called them, I would have believed you:)