Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pinewood Derby 2010

Sweet jello cars that my friend Tanya made for the cubscouts and their Pinewood Derby event!


I grilled these steaks on our indoor grill. Smoked my children out, but they loved the steaks. I could only do 2 at a time, so it was pretty smokey in our kitchen. Definitely a fan of the outdoor grill, but I was desperate to get these grilled fast.


Brayden with his Pinewood Derby car and spark plug trophy. :) His car took 2nd place this year. I am so glad we are done with Pinewood Derby for a few years.


Brayden and Kai taking apart a computer tower at COSI gadgets cafe. We had a lot of fun taking this apart and finding little things to hook up to our battery, like a little fan.


Cole enjoying the Pinewood Derby race.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pinewood derby cake. I might have to steal that idea. our family does a pinewood derby at our summer family reunion. Your kids are adorable.

Dan said...

What do you mean he got 2nd place? It's not a competitoion...everyone wins, right?

Amy said...

We have pine wood derby on Monday night and I am at a total loss- give me some tips!!!

Fobert Family said...

Stephanie! You have a beautiful family as well! And we both have a Kai...what a great name. So good to hear from you. Aloha!