Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Utah-bound

Yep, we're moving. More to come after I can figure out how to get my pics off of Kevin's laptop which happens to be holding them for ransom right now.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Alexis came home from church Sunday and said Sadria told her you were moving and asked if she could be penpals with Sadria. Although, Alexis said you were moving to Minnesota. LOL So when's the big day? If there's anything you need help with, let us know! We'll miss your sweet family. :(

Unknown said...

Yeah!!

Maya said...

awww! when are you moving? you are going to have to change the name of your blog now, haha!

Braziers said...

yeah, closer!

Sara Emily said...

:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You will be sorely missed!!

Johnson said...

Rachel told me you were moving to Utah!! I know she's excited! Good Luck

Nicole said...

what!!! More details pleeeaaase!!!

Cassie and Chad said...

YEah!!!! So where and when are you moving?? How exciting! Let me know when you are here, I would love to meet up with you...move to Pleasant Grove!!!

EmHy said...

Ooh that is very exciting! Maybe we'll actually be able to see you again. If you ever come up this way and need a place to stay let us know.

Jen said...

Wow, that is exciting. Where-abouts? Can't wait to hear. Good luck with the move. We are also moving this summer, but only 10 min. away. I hope you come to the Logan area. That would be fun!