

Our house in Ohio sold and on the same day we found out that our offer was accepted on a home here in Utah. Currently we are living in Sandy in a cozy apartment with the bare necessities and actually enjoying this community living...but very much looking forward to moving into our new home. It should be in the next couple weeks. The only pictures I have are from the realtor because I can't find my camera cord, so I may have to buy a new one, but I'm waiting to see if I can find it when we are finally unpacked and in our new home. It's not official yet, so I'm waiting til closing. :)
As for everthing else, it's good. Kids are in school and they are fully aware that if everything goes as planned with the new home that they will be switching schools and they don't seem to care. They are pretty awesome kids, so they roll with whatever.
We've been going camping on Friday nights in Provo Canyon. Having a great time riding ATV's and eating campfire food and being in a secluded spot. Cole is using the potty like a champ and feeling like a big boy. He definitely needs more responsibilities. :)
I'm also on a coed softball team. I play for Kevin's work team, SBFC Law Group. We are pretty good, but there's a lot of teams that are way better than us. :) I've played in 3 games so far. I used to be on a girls fastpitch softball team in my younger years and I haven't improved. At all.
Until then...
9 comments:
congratulations on finding a house! I'm so excited you are in Utah, just for the mere fact that we drive through there to visit family! Can't wait to hear more about the house! Where is it located? Still in Sandy? Congrats on getting settled and started in school!
Awesome! You guys have been busy! Love your new house. Love it that your kids roll so easy. We switched from a pm track to an am track and my oldest boy is NOT rolling. :) He will be fine once he makes friends but the first couple weeks are going to be killer for him. Awesome you guys are campers.. Where do you camp up provo canyon. Love to hear about it. We started camping with our crew this year and LOVE IT! Good to have you here in Utah. :)
Steph, so glad to hear you are all settled. Is Utah where your family plans on settling for good now? I love the house, it is beautiful and the kids seem so cool to just go with the flow, sound like their mom :)
Congrats on the move and hope to hear more from you soon!
Wow, Stephanie...I LOVE your new home! It is beautiful! Glad to hear that the kids are going with the flow of things. Great to hear from you guys again!
Glad to hear that things are settling down a little for you and that you are moved. I will miss knowing you are only a few hours away but we weren't the best about getting together either. Is Kevin's job in Sandy?
Steph,
Your home is gorgeous! Yeah! I hope all goes well. We just closed on our home a week ago. We lived in it a week before it closed. Pretty daring huh? Our builders were so good to let us do that. I wanted to start the kids out at their school. Your kids sound like they are loving things. My kids love our new place, but Nic misses his friends so much. It's a good thing we are only 10 min. away and I can let him go play. Anyways, Congrats on all the changes. Good luck with it all!
Hooray that you are in Utah. Good luck with all the unpacking!!!
Stephanie, I 've been wondering what your plans have been since Kevin finished school. give me an update! Sounds like you are loving' Utah and your house is beautiful!
That's so exciting that you are in Utah! We are in Idaho and we visit my husbands family a lot so we'll have to have lunch together or something. We have't seen each other for a hundred years! Beware, I'm not the spring chicken I used to be:) Your home is beautiful!
Post a Comment