I don't have a picture, but he looked cute. :) He got up at 7 AM, well before the PM Kindergarten class started and quickly got himself ready for school. He even had his backpack and shoes on during breakfast. After Brayden and Saydria took off for school, our conversation went something like this:
Kai: "Can I just go to school now?"
Mom: "You have to wait until after lunchtime."
Kai: "Well, I finished off Cole's breakfast and so I don't need any lunch. So can I just go?!"
This was at 9 AM and his class didn't start until 12:55 PM. Poor kid, huh? He had a great day yesterday and when kids came over to ask him to play, he made sure they knew he had homework to do and he could play when he was finished.
5 comments:
Oh that is too cute! I love that he is serious about his 'homework' already. Does he really have any?
If only this love of school would continue forever!!!
What a funny kid, I finished off someone else's breakfast so I don't need lunch. . . LOVE it. I didn't know that you were moving. That is great especially since you will be closer. We actually make it to Utah quite a bit, we'll have to hang out next time we are down there.
That is so cute! Your new place looks nice! Maybe we'll get to see you since you live closer!
That's too funny. That phase will pass quickly. Glad he likes school@
Post a Comment