Thursday, October 28, 2010

Strangers and Bad Guys

Conversations between Cole and me revolve around strangers and bad guys lately. I thought I should write some things down so that I don't forget about them:

This is as we are walking towards a building and a lady was coming down some stairs:
Cole: "Mom! It's a stranger!! Hurry, run!!"

In the car as we are sitting at a stoplight:
Cole: "Mom, some strangers can drive blue cars, or wear seatbelts, or eat hamburgers or have cell phones..." you get the idea.

At breakfast this morning:
Cole: "Mom, bad guys don't eat eggs and toast like we do."
Mom: "Sure they do. They eat the same foods that we do."
Cole: "But we're not bad guys, we're good guys, right?"
Mom: "Yes, we're good guys, but everybody has to eat food to stay alive."
Cole: "Even the bad guys. But if they don't eat their food, then they die and go to heaven."

On another note, I had a dream last night that I went to Best Buy to get a new camera cord and they didn't make the cord that goes to my camera anymore. It must be on my mind. :)

Happy Halloween!!

6 comments:

Dan said...

So I can be a bad guys and still go to heaven? Sweet!

Maya said...

lol i love it!

The Draper Fam said...

Hi Stephanie! So great to hear from you. That is so funny how their little minds work-- I still think it is hard to tell between good guys and bad guys :)

Amy said...

That is a very cute conversation.

Kelly said...

Very funny. Love Cole's train of thought.

The King Family said...

That pretty funny. I will have to ask him about bad guys the next time I see you guys.