Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Twins!! But not mine...

Kevin and Cole riding.


Kevin and me holding new little twin girls! Our friends Levi and Rachel King welcomed these beautiful girls about 6 weeks ago. They join 4 older sisters! Their names are Liliana and Violet. We got to see them while they were in the hospital, but didn't get to hold them at the time, so it's fun to be able to hold them now. Amazing that they got to go home already, they are doing awesome! They weren't due until the end of November. Have you ever seen Kevin smiling so big?! :)

Kai riding.


Saydria riding.



Kai and me all dressed up and ready to go to a wedding. He really wanted his picture taken with me. I'm glad I took one because I think he looks super handsome! :)

PS...Thanks for the pics Rachel!!

5 comments:

Danelle said...

You and Kai look so cute! One hot mama!

Brandy said...

That pic of you and Kai is SO CUTE!

Kelly said...

Wow Steph, I just love the pictures of you-you are so gorgeous-you haven't changed a bit! Your kids are so funny and adorable too. Have a great Thanksgiving!

The King Family said...

Love the photo of you and Kai. Cute bowtie! Kevin does have a big smile in the photo, maybe he is wishing he could have twins also :)

Unknown said...

Does Kenin's big smile mean that he'd like to have twins?