As always, my pictures posted out of order. This is our little family with our wonderful friends from Hawaii, Kai and Amy Davis and their 4 little kids. We spent Memorial weekend at Bryce Canyon. We had so much fun being with them and their kids again!!
This is at a gas station in Scipio, UT. Anytime we head south, we make sure and make this one stop. There is a petting zoo and the kids can go inside and play with the animals for a bit. On this particular day, the kids got to feed the lambs. I am guessing the lady waited until a group of children showed up because it would have been difficult to do it on her own. Kevin and I ended up feeding some too because the lambs were going crazy!!
2 comments:
WDP?
Bryce Canyon was sooo Fun! Yesterday Malachi asked me "Where are my brothers, Cole and Kai?"
I lvoe seeing your pictures even more now because I can picture the personalities of you kiddos! Kai was a crack up!
Fun pictures! I saw the gas station in Scipio on the news a few weeks ago. We'll have to try it out sometime.
Post a Comment