
Saydria loves these girls. They could hardly get enough of each other and it was like they knew each other from forever ago. :)

This was at the trailhead before the hike.

We loved this view and I only got sweaty palms a few times. I have such a fear of heights and I'm just weird. There were barely railings and we even spotted a few people across the canyon that looked like they were right on the ledge looking down. If their mothers only knew...

Kai and Cole sipping on some bedtime brew. We made multiple trips to the hotel lobby for our hot chocolate. It got pretty chilly at night and we had so much fun with Kai and Amy's family that we decided to book our own room a couple doors down the next night.

Cole and Malachi looking out for each other at the start of the hike. They were buddies pretty quick, too.
2 comments:
Great family pic! Looks like a very pretty place.
Yay! I love seeing those pictures! What a fun time we had! My girls can't wait to see Saydria again!
Kiera says, "I love you Saydria!"
Cambria says, " Hey Saydria , how are you doing? I miss you so much! Love, Cambria"
Post a Comment