Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hiking and Thanksgiving Point

50 cent ice cream cones at Thanksgiving Point. Nuff said. Brayden and his friend Ezra were doing a dinosaur dig at this time, so we took a break and waited for them. Lucky us!



Kai and Cole loved this exhibit...cavemen attacking a wooly mammoth.



Saydria and her friend Lexi. They had so much fun taking pictures of each other on Lexi's phone.




Brayden and his friend Ezra playing with Kai and Cole in some little tunnel.




Our kiddos at Stewart Falls. We hiked here Saturday morning and it was a fun hike! It's about 3.5 miles round-trip and it was not steep and it was clearly marked. It was cool when we got close because we could hear the falls. Before we knew it, we were feeling mist! It felt so awesome! We stayed in the falls area for a while and played, even though the water was ice cold, it just felt great!


1 comment:

Amy said...

This is from Cambria to Saydria!
Hi, how are you! I miss you. We love that dinosaur museum! I hope to see you soon. Has school started for you yet? I start in 2 weeks and I have my first dentist appointment coming up.
Have a nice day,
Love
Cambria