Monday, August 1, 2011

Las Vegas

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...except if you have a blog. :) Kevin's sister Jen and her family moved to Vegas so we decided to make a trip there. Kevin and I got away a night and had reservations at MGM, but they overbooked due to a computer glitch and moved us to the Platinum Hotel, gave us some cash to play with and vouchers to get some fun, fruity drinks. We tried watermelon juice and neither of us liked it nearly as well as the watermelon drink with the coconut milk from Hawaii!!


This is us at Jen's sweet pool at her house. We had a great time swimming and grilling there.



Cole swimming to me. If this picture doesn't make you giggle, then I don't know what does. :) This guy makes some hilarious faces and I love it when I actually catch them on photo!



No comments: