Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fun

 Some slime stuff that I made after not making it forever. I'd forgotten all about it until pinterest reminded me of it. :)

 Making their slime stuff make special noises in their cups.

 Tried a new cheesecake recipe.

 Turned out yummo! It's a chocolate-peanut butter one. It was divine. I'm not gonna lie.

 Can't remember if I posted this pic yet, but I like it. We were walking along the riverfront one day and found this little remote control airport joint. All these guys go there with their planes and helicopters and fly them all day. Sweet club, huh?

 Love going to these games. Go Salt Lake REAL!! (That's pronounced Ree-Al)

 They always hand out these yellow towels and Kevin was trying to make me look like the ultimate fan. It didn't last long. :)

We got to see One Republic perform after one of the games and our friend hooked us up with VIP stuff, so we got to be right up front and center. I was thinking this guitar player looked like Edward...only a hairier version. Don't you think?

1 comment:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

We are so addicted to Pinterest! The cheesecake looks fabulous!