Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween



Kevin and I went to an adults-only halloween party thrown by someone in our neighborhood/ward and it was pretty fun. I ran the RedRock Relay with a few of the girls and I've gotten to know the rest of them since they live right by me and we all go to the same ward/church. Quite a few of the girls couldn't make it, but it was a pretty full house anyway. We played some minute to win it games and ate lots of food and there were awards for all the different costume categories. Kev wore the Harley outfit and I found a sweet Snow White dress for $2 at DI. I didn't get the full effect of Snow White because I had my hair in a ponytail all day and I couldn't let it down without it looking lame. I'm officially 35 years old now and dressing up like a princess.

2 comments:

slopsemafamily said...

happy belated birthday meph!

Cassie and Chad said...

I have always wanted to go to an adult Halloween Party, how fun!!! Hey those pumpkin bread bowls on my blog were from Macys Grocery store so don't be too impressed with me. :) Let's get together sometime and do lunch!!!