My little bumble bee. Surprised? He has been a bumble bee for 3 Halloweens. After we moved, I thought we threw his old one away, so I got him a new one because he was sure he wanted to be a bee. When I was putting his new one away, wouldn't you know it, I found his old one.
Brayden is a tourist. It's basically an excuse to wear swim shorts and flip flops to school. Thankfully it was a beautiful day and trick or treating was really nice, also.
My firefighter, Kai!
Dressed up a princess, kinda. There's a hoodie under there, can you see it? She was sure she wanted to be a princess, but we get the costume home and she's thinking not. Then she decided to wear her gymnastics leotard, then not. And so the story goes....
1 comment:
That is so funny about Saydria! Cambria really wanted to be a princess too but she was a fraid that she was too old for tat kind of thing. SO she was a witch at school (last years costume) and then a princess later that night:)
Post a Comment