Saturday, November 19, 2011

It felt like Christmas today...

 Kevin and the kids got up this morning and made these. I told him about them and he was all over it. You just put the canned cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker. They were good!!

 I found these cinnamon sticks scattered in one of my Christmas bins, so I tied them together with a bow and set them on my kitchen window sill.

 I used these silver bows for my curtains in the living room. I don't know what I originally planned on using them for.

 I always change up these hurricanes by our fireplace. Cole and his friend Matthew helped me with these They loved dropping the pinecones in!

 I didn't make this. I got it after Christmas last year. It's just on a closet door. All our other doors have wreaths.

 I love these poinsettia towers. I got them at Home Depot for like 7 bucks each a few years ago during the after Christmas sales.

 I got these wreaths that light up last year after Christmas, but Saydria and I put bows on them today and just hung them up on the lights outside the garage. I don't think I'll add anything more to them, I like them just fine like this.

 Saydria and I made this little beauty this morning. It's a tension rod that's covered with garland and then you string little ornaments from it. I have tiny ones on there that you can't see in the picture, but they are there. :)

I kinda always do this with the bannisters in our homes. It's easy and I like it. I just wrap the garland around the bannister, then attach the bows and hang some silver ornaments on it. I will make some gingerbread men also and put them on there sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)

UPDATED:
Tree went up just before Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

It all looks so pretty! I loved the garlands and bows on your stairs last year when we came to visit you guys. Your home is so beautiful!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Your decorations look so pretty & your home is BEAUTIFUL!!