Monday, December 12, 2011

Dee-Oh-Jee

We bought a dog. Right now, I'm feeling a bit worried about the decision. He's super cute, very sweet (he's only 3 months old) and our children love him. However, we are working on house training him...and he's still learning. We put him in his crate so he won't take care of business in the house and we were told at the house training class we took that he wouldn't potty in his crate. That was a lie. If any of you have a dog and have been through this, please comment and reassure me. I want this to work so I don't have to give him to a new little family because our children would be sad. He has gone potty outside a few times, but when we were at church he pottied in his crate. He pottied last night in it as well. I woke up at 3:30 AM to his barking and took  him out and realized he already peed in it. I may need professional help after this.

1 comment:

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey Good Luck with the dog! We have two dogs and my husband does not like them. Puppies are hard but so dang cute!!! Your Christmas decorations in your house are lovely and so is your house. And congrats on the Turkey trot with your kids, what a blast!!! We need to meet up sometime, I would love that!!! Happy Holidays to you!