Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Buffalo 100 Run

I've tried putting the pictures up for this, but it's not working. It happened with my Jazz post also, so I will have to update it later. My youngest of the Brazier Brothers, Drew, just completed a 100 mile ultra marathon! We are all so proud of him. He was weighing in at 340 and has come a long way...now weighing 175 and running like a machine and eating healthy. He is such an inspiration to me. He was required to run the first 50 miles alone (without a pacer) and he ran it fast...and in the dark! My sister Heidi started running with him at mile 51 and went the rest of the race with him. I joined in at mile 88 and ran the rest of the way. We picked up 2 more brothers Nate and Bud, at mile 94, Dad at 98 and some extra kids around 99. It was so much fun to run to the finish with so much support! We definitely had the loudest cheering for our crew!

2 comments:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

That is awesome! What a great story. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Brandy said...

That is so incredible! Lonnie was telling us about it...and the buffalo. I'd be able to join the last 2 miles, but that would have been it. You guys are amazing!