Cole shoveled the snow on our front porch/sidewalk one morning. Our front porch and driveway get lots of sun, so it's usually all melted by noon. I didn't have to go behind him with the snowblower or anything. :)
We went to a gymnastics facility for the birthday party of one of our cousins and the kids had a blast! This is Kai on the P-bars just being silly, so I thought this picture was hilarious.
Cole swinging on a rope swing. I kind of got stuck at this little station because all the kids wanted pushed after they saw me pushing Cole.
Me and my sister, Heidi.
Saydria on the uneven P-bars. She is a a good little gymnast, so this was right up her alley. She had a fun time on the bars mainly stunting. She did some backhand springs on the floor, but my camera is a little delayed so I didn't get a good shot of it.
Cole and I making treats for the girls we visit teach. :) We were in a hurry this morning, so we wanted to do something that was quick and easy. We used the cookies and cream kisses by the way, they were good!!
Saydria before her little choir performance at West Lake High School. She wanted me to crimp her hair, it turned out so cute. So time consuming though!
She is on the front row far right with one hand in her pocket. They did a great job!
Cole and I at our local Neptune Park. This ropes pyramid is pretty stinking cool! He made it to the top, but I had to climb up and help him figure out how to get down. I knew I'd have to as soon as I saw how high he was getting, but I was looking forward to getting on there with him. It was pretty fun.
2 comments:
You didn't even HAVE to tell me where your daughter was in the picture. I just looked for cute crimped hair! hahaha.
That's a good idea to use those on the pretzel treats. I hadn't thought of that!
Aww, Steph, your treats always look so yummy. You are an awesome cook! I love the pictures of your kids, they are all so cute and so big! I love the crimped hair too, brings back my own memories of many hours spent crimping my own hair. fun times.
Post a Comment