Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2nd tag

Thanks to Cassie for the tag. :)



CRAZY 8'S

8 T.V. SHOWS I ♥ TO WATCH~

1.} 24...Kevin and I just watched the 1st season and it was really good. We need to get the 2nd season. Yeah, we are slow.

2.} Smallville...we watch these on DVD also, but we are only 1 season behind.

3.} Dancing with the Stars...except I couldn't stand that Cloris lady on there, she was terrible and I'm sure they kept her on there to make her happy, so I quit watching for a while.

4.} I watch tv when I run on the treadmill and it's usually during Dancing with the Stars.

5.} Don't have cable

6.} but if we did

7.} this would all

8.} be filled in and that's why we don't. :)

8 of MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS~

1.} Genji
2.} Smoky Bones
3.} Panera
4.} Chipotle
5.} Mexican food
6.} Pizza
7.} Cheesecake Factory
8.} Sushi joints

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

1.} Cole said a pretty good sentence! "Alex. Jason. Downstairs. Watch. Funny." (Our friends dropped their kids off here and Cole was saying that he was downstairs watching a funny movie with Alex and Jason!)

2.} It snowed a little.

3.} I went out with some girls to see Twilight. (The book is better...aren't they almost always though?) And I made a conscious effort to bring my camera. I'll post a picture later. :)

4.} I sang Old MacDonald like 10 times to Cole. He loves that song.

5.} Saydria lost a tooth at school, her 4th one.

6.} Kevin and I danced in the kitchen.

7.} Kevin danced with Cole in the kitchen.

8.} Kai and I tried to make an ice cube outside, but we got a leak in our little bucket.

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO~
1.} A vacation

2.} Kevin coming home any second.

3.} Making some food for the guys this evening. Kevin deserves a good break...he had 7 kids for 6 hours while I was gone with the girls.

4.} Seeing friends and family we haven't seen in a while.

5.} My baby turing 2!

6.} My husband turning 32

7.} Summer

8.} Hanging out with friends this evening.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST~

1.} Move back to Hawaii like yesterday.

2.} A really amazing heat wave to strike, and have it last for like 4 months.

3.} Qualify for the Ford Ironman in HI and then be able to complete it there.

4.} Time could just slow down because my kids are growing too quickly!

5.} That I could shoot a handgun with better accuracy.

6.} I'd like to own a private island, but keep it private...so even if it happens, only Kevin and I will know about it, not even our kids. They can just think we like to visit this little island and play there and not worry about other tourists.

7.} I wish I could surf better, so that when we do move back to Hawaii, I can enter the Eddie Aikau and win the grand prize. (I don't know what it is for sure, but at least I'd win, right?)

8.} When my little Cole is 12 years old, I'd like to have all of us SCUBA certified and do a liveaboard somewhere in the South Pacific.

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING~

1.} Meghan...even though you probably already did this like 5 years ago. :)
2.} Amanda
3.} Allison
4.} Amy
5.} Annie
6.} Jenny
7.} Kelly
8.} Emi

7 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

I loved reading about you! Thanks for playing along, your the best!!

Amy said...

The Eddie Aikau!! Wow, you must like to live on the edge. Your new name is now, Stephanie DANGER Christensen! Love those crazy 8's!

J. Baxter said...

Hey! You tagged me! Loved your answers, they were so Steph. But I had no idea you had your heart set on Hawaii - and heat waves? I HATE heat waves! Glad to know there's someone out there who can appreciate them. I just started a limerick contest on my blog, but I'm sure I'll get to the tag before too long. Thanks Steph!

Lane family said...

I'm coming to Hawaii with you! They have feet there. Dale could start a practice, and Kevin could run it.

annie valentine said...

8 favorite restaurants? Seriously? That's all you could come up with? What kind of a tag is this. I feel like i know nothing about you. What a jip.

word: unfosi

To fosi is to trick someone, so to unfosi someone is to tell them you tricked them. "Ok, let me unfosi you. I'm really not the mastermind behind the Twilight T-shrits. That's some other stupid blond."

Amanda B. said...

Wow, is that me you tagged? That was a fun list to read. :) I have never been to Hawaii, but I would rather be there right now too.... Too darn cold here!!!!

Kelly said...

Fun list, I'll get to it soon! You should be able to get onto my blog now though. Looks like a fun time over Thanksgiving, what a gret tradition.