
Since we are in Ohio, we have certain times/days assigned to trick or treat, depending on where you live. Ours was just after dinner, so it worked out great. :) My brother Lonnie and his family came to trick or treat with us and the kids each designated their own spot in the living room to dump their stash of candy. So there were 7 piles of candy on the floor and just as I went to take a picture of Brayden and Joey, Brayden stood up and Joey turned his head. Once again, my photography skills at work....

This is at our ward party. Cole was eating the donut off the string and I think he's really liking this game.

Here he is with his little friend Kaili. She's loving this donut eater! When she ate hers off the string, she was obedient and kept her hands behind her back!

Brayden wore his cowboy outfit from when he went to Idaho. This was at his school parade.

Cole the bumblebee. He let everyone know he was a bumblebee by saying, "Treats!! Bumblebee!! Thank you!!" He was so cute and fun on Halloween!!
3 comments:
adorable! So cool to have a set time for trick or treating! I wish they did that here.
Sooooo cute! I love halloween! And I love and fear the big piles of candy...mostly because I can't control myself! Love the ballerina with the buckeye necklace...only in Ohio! :)
We had the donut on a string game at our ward party too. It was a hit to say the least. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment