
There are only a few of you who can truly appreciate this picture of Kai. He loves "green dollars" as he affectionately calls them. He always wants to make them. One night when Kevin and I were visiting Aunt Carol and cousin Cliff, Kai made this gingerbread house with Grandma and he was very excited about having a "green dollar" on his house.

Brayden, Kevin and Stephanie. Brayden got to come with the adults to do some real sledding while the kids stayed back at the cabin with Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Jody and rode the kid sled. It was a fun day. This is a frozen lake behind us and normally there are tracks on it and it's a lot of fun, but we didn't chance it since there weren't tracks or sleds on it.

Jen (sister in law) and me in the hot tub at the cabin. This is all but the two oldest and two youngest kids. We slowly sent the kids out with their respective parents, and Jen and I managed to sneak 2 hours in each night sans kids. We just didn't want to get cold!

This is Saydria driving the sled on her own...kinda. I had the pull key so in case she drove off the path it would stop. She needed it. On the way down the hill she was all over the joint.

Kai giving Brayden a ride.
8 comments:
You guys always do such fun things! I want your sleds! Are yours more like snowmobiles????
I have always wanted to hang out in a hot tub surrounded by snow! How fun.
We miss you guys too! Wanna come to Mesquite?
And by the way- thanks for all the flattery on my blog! You know how to make a girl feel appreciated!
Oh this just shows again how fun, fun, fun the holidays are!!! Ummm...I want a hot tub!
How much fun! I am jealous of that cabin and snowmobiling. It reminds me of our cabin trip and snowmobiling with Annie! Fun times!
Hot tub, sledding,snow-mobiling and a cool cabin? Sounds like an AWESOME vacation!
Hope you guys are feeling better!
I'm so jealous! Looks like all that driving was worth the trip. :)
That looks like so much fun! Especially that hot tub.
How fun! It makes me want to jump right on for the ride!
Looks like so much fun! Oh my. You guys know how to have an adventure. I love hot tubs in the winter - and way to go sneaking some "sans enfants" time!
Post a Comment