We spent a few days in the Salt Lake City area with my sister Heidi and her family and my parents and we also got to see my older brother Ray and his family for a little bit. I've been trying to attach the pictures, but it keeps telling me there's a connection issue, so I'll keep trying!! I actually didn't take many pictures until it was time to go, but I did get a few from when we went around temple square and also to the church history museum.
My kids just had a great time seeing all their cousins. The boys had fun playing video games and running around with light sabers and doing the Rip Stick in the street. Kai had fun with his cousin Luke! They just played their own little games and had a great time being together. Saydria loved being with Amber and doing the girl thing. It had been about 2 years since we had seen them, so it was fun!!
My kids just had a great time seeing all their cousins. The boys had fun playing video games and running around with light sabers and doing the Rip Stick in the street. Kai had fun with his cousin Luke! They just played their own little games and had a great time being together. Saydria loved being with Amber and doing the girl thing. It had been about 2 years since we had seen them, so it was fun!!
13 comments:
You are SOOO nice thank you for the comments.
I love when my kids get to play with their cousins! I hope the issues with your pictures is worked out soon!
Your blog is so cute and fun to read. Next time you are in the SLC area, we will have to get together.
It's so fun to see pics of you because you HAVEN'T CHANGED! You look just like the old Steph, and I love it. Glad you got to see the fam!
Love the cute pictures. Glad you got them up. Cambria has the same Hanna Montanna shirt as Saydria. It's the best of both world's
I love temple square!! How fun to see your family! You have a cute family!!
Happy New Year. I checked out the FOCA link. I had no idea!
It is always so nice to be with cousins and family!
read your comment! Lol! You are too funny! I'll make it juicier for you next time!
That is so fun that your family got to get out to SLC to visit cousins and more family. I look forward to being able to take my kids to temple square someday. Love the pics, you do look exactly as you did in college-lucky girl!
Love the family photo! Next time you come to SLC you should stop by!
Next time you come to SLC lets do lunch (if you have time, I know how busy vacations can be)You do look the exact same...not fair!!! Glad you had a great time!!!
Ahhhh man, that is the only time we miss Utah... when family is around :) The kids are as cute as can be. Saydria is a mini mom!
We miss y'all and love ya!
Post a Comment