Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cole singing

Here's a little video I got of Cole singing his ABC's. He had just woke up from a nap and was pretty happy to do it for me. :) I played it back for him and he was giggling and saying, "That's so cute!" and "That's me singing!" Lately, he'll tell us "You're so cute!" We just love this little guy!! Enjoy!!

9 comments:

Brandy said...

He is CUTE!

Maren said...

That is adorable! How old is this little guy? That's pretty amazing!

Dan said...

I love it! Kaili always does the "I want to see" thing too. Don't they know we are trying to video?

Stephanie said...

Thanks for visiting, Shelley...he turned 2 in Jan. :)

Amy said...

love that sweet little voice. Saydria's toothless grin is great too!

The earing thing sounds like fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Okay tooooooo cute! How old is he now? Also are you in Columbus still? My b/sil just moved there a few months ago... if you are there, we should visit the next time we hop over!

Melissa said...

I love that post. super sweet. So I found my old school pics and was amazed at how much your daughter looks like you. You are so beautiful. We need to talk and catch up for the past 25 years. Do you come to SLC very often? I would love to hear gossip about all the people in my kindergarten class:)

Sharisse said...

Aaahhh! How sweet! Isn't that the kind of stuff that makes it awesome to be a parent!!

Cassie and Chad said...

What a sweet boy! I loved that. Oh and your daughter looks JUST like you. What a pretty girl. Hey thanks for visiting my blog and following my Guatemala trip, I am sure it's not as exciting for everyone else like it is for me. Your comments are awesome!!!