
Saydria finally lost a top wiggler! The other front tooth is also wiggly, but she loves to let them dangle until they practically fall out on their own. She and Kev were on a daddy-daughter date and having ice cream, and she decided to give it a pull, and it popped right out, leaving behind a little bubble in her gum. It's gone down since, but it was pretty cool at first! This pic was taken by Kevin and he didn't bother to take another!

We are spending lots of time at the baseball fields lately since Kai and Brayden are both playing. Here's Cole running towards me with his apple.

Our local Whit's Frozen Custard is open and we're frequent customers. We're not like some who stock up on the $6 pints for the winter.

Brayden and Cole playing around. Cole loves for Brayden to carry him around on his shoulders. Cole usually holds one hand over Brayden's eye or just grabs anywhere on his face, it's pretty funny and Brayden just goes with it and has a good time with him. He's a good big brother.

This was an Easter activity at the Columbus Zoo. I took the kids while Kevin was gone and it was not what we expected, but had a great time anyway. The kids each got Red Robin gift cards and so we took them later in the week to have dinner there. And, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods to climb the rock wall after dinner, but they closed the wall because of insurance reasons. Bummer!
My friend Brandy had me and our friend Tiffany over to her home also, and we made earrings! I'm hooked on it. I love keeping my hands busy like that and it was really fun to make my own earrings. I also made a pair for Saydria. She loves having her own little dangly earrings. I want to make more, so I'm starting my own little bead collection now. Hopefully we can get together again soon to make more! I'll take pics of them and post them later.
4 comments:
Looks like all is fun as usual! I love the idea of making your own earrings-how cute.
Hi, Stephanie. I just found your blog. :) That first picture of Saydria is really cute. :) I love it when they get those cute toothless grins. Take care!
I want to make more earrings too! I think I'll pick up a package of beads everytime I go to Joanns from now on, then we can swap beads for different colors! Luckilly for my pocketbook, I only go every 2 weeks or so, compared to every week when I was doing the cake classes, lol.
Earing making always impresses me, because I have zero tolerance for doing it myself - while finding myself coveting the cute earrings my friends make. All I have to do is think about threading wire through little beads and I begin to sweat.
Cute kids!
Post a Comment