
"The best bow and arrow EVER!"

Playing with his buddy at "Bouncin' Off the Walls!"

Kai helped make his ice cream cake. He even placed the candles where he wanted them.

The highlight of his day...a new bow and arrow! He watched Kevin cut the PVC piping and he helped spray paint it 'Buckeye' colors, but didn't know what it was. Kai wanted a new bow and arrow set since his other one pooped out. Kevin decided to make him a tough one and he LOVES it. Kai likes to pretend to be Eragon. Kevin made some notches in several wooden dowels for the arrows.

Happy 5 year old!

"Yeah! I shot it over the fence!" This bow and arrow has a lot more power to it than his other one, so we get to see a lot of this face!
*Before bedtime, we all told Kai why we were glad that he was a part of our family along with our birthday wishes for him. This little guy adds so much fun to our family. He seems to have fun doing almost anything, whether he's in the bathroom or playing with friends or siblings. He loves to pretend and learn and be helpful to Mom and Dad. He's quick to compliment and he's just happy to be Kai. We all love Kai!
11 comments:
Wow...Kai will be in kindergarten this next year, won't he? Time sure does fly by!! Happy birthday to Kai!
Happy Fifth to Kai!!! I Love that "I-shot-an-arow-over-the fence" face! He is sucha cute little boy!
Happy birthday Kai! How exciting to have another one in school! Time sure flies. I love the bow and arrow idea. I might have to share that with Lemuel, Max would so love something like that! Miss you guys!
That really is the BEST bow and arrow ever, homemade that is!
Hey, I got some of that salad dressing today....SOO good. Just a side note:)
That's awesome! I love how excited our kids get over the littlest things.
happy birthday to kai! what a cool bow and arrow! could i get the recipe for the ice cream cake from you? i've always wanted to try to make one!
also, just wanted to check and see if the comment you left me was intended to be an entry for my giveaway or not. :-)
I can't believe Kevin made that!!!!! That is sooooo cool and it was an OBVIOUS hit with Kai!
What an adorable 5 year old.
That is too funny my son Kai also is into bow and arrows and found out that our local icecream truck sells them so he waited to earn the money to buy it. Definitely not as durable as the one your husband made! I will have to try that! How did he make the strings on both ends stay? Details, details please! Your kids are getting so grown up!
ps also would love the recipie for that cake too :) Noah's birthday is in June and that would be fun to make!
Awsome cake and I love the bow and arrow idea. Can we steal it, the idea I mean, not the actual set? Happy Birthday Kai, looked like a great one.
Post a Comment