Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls trip to the Keys

This is me diving in Key Largo. The water was perfect, the visibility was amazing and the marine life was incredible. Loved it. This was on my second dive, after being seasick on the boat on the reef.

This was a huge sting ray. I also saw a lobster the size of my two year old, a rock fish (they look like the coral), a moray eel and lots of other beautiful fish.

Key Lime Pie from the Key Lime Pie Factory in Key West. It was gooooood!!


This is my friend Rachel and her 4th little daughter Gabriella. Kevin planned this trip with her husband Levi. We had a great time and spent 6 days enjoying the sun. This was taken in Key West after a sudden downpour, it was funny. We got soaked. At least we got in all our sight seeing and it happened as we were headed to Key Largo.

9 comments:

Maya said...

How much fun!!!

Amy said...

I sure envy all your traveling! What an amazing experience!

Brandy said...

What a fun girl's getaway! Although the diving picture kind of freaks me out. That would be my worst nightmare!

Melissa said...

Wow, neat diving pictures. You are very brave.

Johnson said...

Fun!!!! Glad you could go with Rachel, she said she had fun with you. So jealous!

Dan said...

Did I mention how jealous I am? I'm glad you got ot eat some Key Lime Pie. :) Maybe one day when I'm not spending every waking hour going to Dr. appointments and such, we can plan a girls trip! (Don't cross your fingers for any time soon.)

Heather said...

I just found your blog and Im going to follow it now. Your kids are soooo beautiful! It looks like you are having lots of fun!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Wow....what an awesome trip. I wish I could have a "girls get away!" That is great!!

Cassie and Chad said...

Wow what a fabulous trip! Your underwater pictures are so cool.