
Kids at the lake at Nashville Shores. They loved the lake area. We even took a boat ride that I thought they would like. They got pretty bored though, thankfully it was only 20 minutes.

Kai munching on a granola bar in the sun. I love his spikey lashes. :)

Our family in front of the Grand Ole Opry. They were playing Taylor Swift's "Love Story" song and Kai was looking for where the music was coming from. He thought for sure she was hiding in the flowers. :) Cole was yelling "That's Taylor Swift!" at a girl with blonde, wavy hair coming out of the back of the building, she thought that was pretty funny.

Playing a round of mini golf at Nashville Shores.

Kai in a kayak at Nashville Shores. That's me and Cole in the yellow kayak behind him. It was so fun! We loved the kayaks.
So we spent 5 days in Nashville and did some pretty fun things. The kids loved just swimming in the pool. I'll post more pics later. Brayden was even on the Channel 5 News in Nashville at 4, 5 and 6 o'clock! Dying to know why? Stay tuned...
9 comments:
WOW! What a fun place. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Your family is so cute! I love going on vacations with the family and how eager the kids are to try and see new things.
Your family looks like they had such great fun! Where in the world is this place? Do you guys live close to all of these neat places you always go or do you just travel well?
I didn't know you were in Nashville! That's where I live now! I work at the Symphony downtown! :-o (Except you'd have to ask for Maren if you were to come looking for me. lol No one knows me as Shelley here!)
Looks like y'all had a blast though! Makes me wish I'd watched the news! I missed him!
Love those pictures! I also love the fact that Kevin set up an AC for your tent I really want to see pictures of that!
We're glad you had fun, but also glad you are back :)...just in time for us to leave :(
kailani tiffany dan averi (Kaili was begging me to let her spell our names)
What a fun trip! I love the family pic, and Kai's eyelashes....HOLY COW!!!!!
How fun, we were there in the dead of winter. Looks much better in summer.
That looks like so much fun. I've never been to Nashville, but I think I'd love it.
Post a Comment