
Saydria dancing with Daddy to Taylor Swift's "Love Story" in front of the Grand Ole Opry.

Cole roasting marshmallows for s'mores.

Brayden shoveling pie in his face at the Nashville Zoo. He won the pie eating contest. On the news that evening, we saw him eating some pie and then we saw his interview. It was pretty cool, he thought he was a Nashville Star. :) Literally. When we were sitting poolside later that day, he said "Saydria, get me a drink and some crackers. Celebrity here."

Kai and Cole racing.

I told Cole to get dressed for me and he came out looking like this. Nice.
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great trip.
That is hilarious of Brayden! So funny! Looks like you had a great trip. I loved Nashville when we went! Lots of fun things to do and see. Glad you had some fun times with the family!
Nashville star! So funny! I guess w know what fame will do to that boy! I'm glad you had fun!
I love the pic of Cole! I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing.
Post a Comment