Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summertime Fun

Kids snuggling up to penguins at the zoo. :)

Dad and Cole enjoy watching Kai play t-ball!



Kai receiving a participation trophy after his last t-ball game!

A nearly toothless Saydria getting ready to be smothered with soap and water on the trampoline.



Kai and a borrowed dog named Sammy.

7 comments:

Maya said...

Lots of fun pictures :-)

Shauna said...

WOW!! What fun!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast!!!

Sara Emily said...

Soap and water on a trampolene? Ha! Never thought of that, but it must be a super fun way to clean it! I'll have to try that some day when we get one!

Kelly said...

I love the summer pictures. Your kids are just so adorable! Arent' trampolines the best summer fun?!

Amy said...

l your little penguins are so cute!
Pyper and Brayden make a cute couple don't they?

Stay tuned . . . Kai has promised to write some smack to Kevin

Dan said...

You're family is so dang cute!

EmHy said...

What a cool t-ball trophy! Looks like he had a great time playing. You're such a fun mom, we have had enough accidents on our trampoline without water/soap so I don't let them play in water while their jumping. I wish I could ease up and worry less. We had it buried a couple of months ago though, maybe I ought to let them give that a whirl now.