Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old School...

I'm searching my blog posts to look when I made the dessert sushi a long time ago and I found this post that I never posted. So, I'm posting it. :)

We've been having a fun time with PVC! Kevin built a rocket launcher for the kids. They get to use 2 liter bottles and fill them with air through the pipe and then pull the "trigger" down and it send the bottle flying high. We even filled some with water and they went higher.


With some other friends, we had the bottle lined with glow sticks and shot it off at night. The kids enjoyed that also.





The other picture is of Kai enjoying some local frozen custard, Whit's. We are finding ourselves there more and more it seems. :)


This is Saydria and her little friend Elle, Dale and Meghan's daughter. They visited us for a week before they moved to Texas.

This is Cole getting sprayed by Terry Cook, one of our good friends from OH. We miss their family, their son Seth is Saydria's age, he's blonde kid in the right side of the picture. :)

No comments: