Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Averi


My friend Tiffany and her husband Dan had a little baby girl a month ago. I didn't have any pictures until recently. She's in the NICU and just wanted to hold her and didn't worry much about taking photos. :) She's a beautiful little baby though. I love this picture of Kevin holding her and she even has a little pink bow in her hair. We love her and are happy that she has arrived!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

She is SUCH a cute little baby! You're the only one who seems to be in the loop, I've started checking Tiffany's mom's blog for updates. She has some cute pictures on there too!

Sara Emily said...

I feel awful I haven't gone to meet her yet! She looks like such a sweet baby... can't wait to see her!

Amy said...

What a little beauty. I miss little pink bows.

Dan said...

She's a gorgeous baby...she must take after her mama!