Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a local pumpkin patch yesterday and the kids picked out plenty of pumpkins. We set some inside for decorating purposes because our front porch feels a little full. :) I put up Halloween decorations in our home, however sparse they are. I love the little pumpkins, Cole helped me gather quite a few of them to put around the house, but he also loves carrying them everywhere and it looks like he set a couple out on the porch as well. If you can see the paper in our window also, it's a BOO paper. We've been BOO'd a couple times by neighbors bringing treats and then you hang the BOO ghost up. Well, we had one up and then we hung it outside and the wind blew it away. So, we got BOO'd again. You know what that means? You have to make treats for 2 families and BOO them also. However, the kids love doing it, so that means I do too.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, I love the BOO thing. It was really prevelant around here when we first moved in this area, but I haven't seen it for the past few years. Or maybe we are just getting skipped?

I love going to the pumpkin patch! The weather here is gorgeous so we'd better hit up the patch sometime soon.

slopsemafamily said...

i totally forgot about the boo thing...how does it work again? it truly is a small world...scary!

Sharisse said...

Hey Stephanie! I'm so glad you wrote back! I look forward to reuniting with you! We will be there for Thanksgiving weekend. I wonder if we could find a sliver of time we could meet up. I know our families will want our time and attention but it would be so cool if we could get together even if it were only for a bit! My Cambri can meet your Saydria! They seem to have a lot in common!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

I love the BOO stuff too! We did it the last couple of years at the school I used to work at. It just gives you something to look forward to and then in return to brighten someone elses day! Can't wait to see your Halloween pics!