
This is what we did after we went bowling. I don't know why they can't post in order!!

Final scores...Saydria was bummed that she was the only one who didn't get a strike or a spare.

Cole celebrating after he got a spare. He would roll the ball down and we'd wait for a couple minutes before it hit the pins. It was so funny. He was very serious about bowling.!!

Kai got a strike!! I wish I could have taken a picture of him celebrating on the floor. He screamed like a little girl and then did a little dance and jumped around. So thrilled! He was still very excited about it while eating ice cream afterwards!!

The family rallying around Cole as he's attempting to use the ball helper thing. He used it once and decided he didn't care for it. He likes rolling the ball on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment