This makes 2 pies, because I have to make 2 every time. :)
1 big can of unsweetened crushed pineapple. I don't know the ounces, I think it's probably around 16 oz. (?)
2 pkgs of cook-n-serve vanilla pudding mix (regular box, not the big ones)
2 pkgs of sugar-free strawberry gelatin (regular box, not the big ones)
2 containers of fresh strawberries, I believe they are 16 oz. each.
2 graham cracker crusts, or you can make your own, I get lazy sometimes.
Keep the juice you drain from the pineapple. Add water to it to make 3 cups. Transfer to saucepan. Whisk in pudding mixes and gelatins until combined. Bring to boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pineapple. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes. In the meantime, slice strawberries. Add them to the pudding/gelatin mixture. Toss gently to coat. Pour into crusts. Chill. :) Happy eating!!
2 comments:
Oh thank you thank you thank you! I forgot about this pie. I think I was just so used to you making me one that I forgot to ask you for the recipe before you left...I am going to get some strawberries in the morning and make a couple of these! Thanks!
Thanks for the recipe, sounds and looks scrumptious. We will definitely be making this one!
Post a Comment